Besuchen Sie uns auch
auf unserem Videokanal:
Clarification and sedimentation tanks with built-in lamella pack.
Using of lamella separators for the separation of solids reduces the required space by up to 90% compared to conventional sedimentation tanks.
Solids settle on the inclined lamellas and slide down to the sludge funnel. The purified water flows upwards into an overflow gutter. The settled solids slip down into the sludge funnel and the purified water can be reused in the process cycle.
Our lamella separators are specifically designed and manufactured for your application.
• Performance ranging between 0,9 m³/h and 150 m³/h
Our lamella separators are characterized by
• Low area demand
• Minimal installation costs – as delivered ready for installation
• No wear
• Low operating costs
• Steel with anticorrosion coating
• Stainless steel
• Plastic (either PE or PP)
• Automatic rabble rake
• Increased sludge storage area
• Upstream flocculation tank with mixer
• Integrated clear water tank
Our Lamella Separators and Clarifiers have proven their high performance in numerous sectors:
• Glass and metal packaging manufacturing
• Biomass power plants
• Sewage treatment plants
• And many more
Lamella separator with sludge discharge screw in a plant for wet dust removal in biomass power plant
Lamella separator at the discharge of a municipal wastewater treatment plant. Separation of activated sludge
D E W A T E R I N G · S E P A R A T I O N · F I L T R A T I O N · C L A R I F I C A T I O N